We are searching for a talented UI/UX Designer to join our dynamic team at Netizency. The ideal candidate will possess a skill set that encompasses both UX and Ul and the ability to support our Design, Product and Development teams with best practice design solutions in fast-paced environment.
The applicant should be comfortable to work on any Desktop or Mobile product and should have a clear understanding of the user centered design methodology.
Strong UX research, testing and measurement skills would be greatly appreciated.
Skills and Requirements
- Building elegant and intuitive mobile & desktop experiences.
- Creating user centric design while understanding business requirements.
- Ability to collaborate closely with developers, content writers and graphics designers.
- Create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate your interaction ideas using any of these methods.
- Present and defend your design decisions. All your design decisions should be based on the overall design roadmap as well as your own design thinking and fundamental principles.
- Continually keep yourself and your design team updated with the latest changes in your industry’s standards.
- Strong portfolio to be presented and defended during interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such asPhotoshop, XD, Figma, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision.
- Creative ideas with problem solving mindset.
- AI, Blockchain and cryptocurrency knowledge is a plus.
Where you’ll be
- This role is part of a remote distributed team!
- Even though we are working remotely, we are strong believers in collaboration and the power of building social connections with our teams. For that reason, our Lebanon office is open and provide plenty of collaboration-friendly spaces at times when teams need it.